Hello, my super-crafty friends! Thanks for popping in to Song of My Heart to see what's up today for 31 Pages in 31 Days. If you are a cardmaker, sit tight--we'll be back to our regular programming on September 1st, but until then, we're truckin' full speed ahead on our scrapbooking through the end of August 2019.
Today's inspiration pages are for all you sports moms! Show off your team colors with pride with the For The Win stamp set.
PRO TIP: Sports pages look sharp with straight lines and bright colors. I scuffed up my Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Pacific Point cardstock with a Whisper White craft ink pad and some spatter stamps in Crushed Curry. That also has the effect of toning down all that "hot" yellow, which might otherwise be too bright when the photos are in place and covering a lot of the blue.
Sounds a little goofy to use something called Heirloom Frames on a sporty page, but it works! The dies & folder bundle from the Woven Threads suite makes great plain oval and rectangular frames in addition to the ornately embossed ones. I love it when my tools have more than just the obvious use!
Here's what I used for this sporty layout, in case you want to copy!
Click any link to go browse my online papercrafting store!
- Brights 12" X 12" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 12" X 12" Cardstock 
- For The Win Cling Stamp Set  (sporty set and sayings)
- Lined Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set  (title)
- Family Party Photopolymer Stamp Set  (year)
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill 
- Heirloom Frames Dies And 3D Embossing Folders 
- Layering Circles Dies 
- Classic Label Punch 
Wow, tomorrow's the 28th already! I'll see you back here for the last four days of inspirational layouts for this year's run of 31 Pages in 31 Days. I hope you've gotten tons of practical ideas for your next scrapping session!