Instructions for "Easy Evergreen" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Papers: Wrapped in Plaid 6x6 stack
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, In the Woods dies (optional), rhinestones, Dimensionals
- Start with a Cherry Cobbler card base of 5.5 by 8.8 inches. Fold in half. Cut a 4 x 5.25 inch piece of Very Vanilla for the inside.
- Cut a 2-inch wide strip of Wrapped in Plaid paper and trim or punch ends into pennant points.
- Adhere pennant down the vertical length of card, near the opening edge.
- On scratch Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp sentiment and tree. Hand-cut or die-cut.
- Layer tree and sentiment over the pennant, using Dimensionals.
- Add a rhinestone to each end of the sentiment to embellish.
- Stamp inside the card and on the envelope to match!
If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
Stamping doesn't have to be fancy and intimidating. Let me know if you're a beginner stamper and I'll send you some fun resources via email to help you get started cutting cardstock and stamping like a pro in no time. Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com