Well this is exciting! The Everything is Rosy product medley (stamps, dies, paper, foil paper, pre-cut flowers and embellishments, all coordinating) is on sale for 15% off in the online Clearance Rack right now!
I loved this kit when it was a limited-edition release back in May. You can pick up another one for yourself, or get a fabulous deal on someone's Christmas present!
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8" x 1"
- 6" x 6" Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6" x 6" rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets of flowers and leaves
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60
- Melon Mambo 1/4" Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8" Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Here's the cute stamp set that comes with it--I love the sayings!
Ready to snag it? Click here! But don't delay--this medley is while supplies last, and I don't think it will last very long at all!
Here are the samples I made with this kit back in May. They were soooo pretty and soooo easy to pull together, since everything matched.
Wow, huh? These papers are really cute. You'll want Night of Navy ink to stamp the sentiments, and you might pick up the new Delicata Copper ink pad too, as it would be gorgeous with the embossed foil papers and copper accents. Anything that looks "brown" in this photos is actually copper that isn't showing up well.
These were all made in just a couple of crafting sessions, too. Everything came together really quickly. All I had to do was cut some card bases in pinks and blues and white.
I hope you'll pick up Everything is Rosy in the online store today! But enjoy the paper ideas regardless. Life is short! Cut into those paper packs : )