I wasn't sure about this stamp set because I didn't want to have to hand-color the scene on dozens of Christmas cards, you know? But I loved the sentiments, and I decided to go for it and look for ways I could stamp or emboss it and not have to color.
This was my first attempt! And It must have been ok, because two of my Christmas Club ladies ordered everything I'd used to make it! That is always such a compliment when someone thinks your card is worth copying.
This actually is a great one to do if you've not got a lot of Christmassy supplies. The colors are neutrals--Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Vanilla and Copper--and it uses only brown ink (and/or copper if you have it.) It doesn't have a coordinating punch or framelits you'd have to invest in and store. And the measurements are super easy, so mass-producing it is a piece of cake!
If you're feeling inspired, here's my supply list! If you don't already have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I'd be so honored to be yours.
- Light & Peace Cling Stamp Set 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock  (bases and 3.5 inch squares)
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  (3.75 inch square mats)
- Copper Foil Sheets  (2x4 inches, embossed)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic Ink Pad 
- Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic Ink Refill 
- Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder 
- Everyday Label Punch  (or other large sentiment punch)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels  (colored with alcohol markers)
- Bronze Stampin' Blends Marker  (to color the rhinestones)
Thanks for stopping by the blog today for a bit of inspiration! I hope you always go away with a tip, idea or color combo after visiting me. What did you take away from this project?