I can't believe I've gotten this far into the season and only just had time to break out my new Snowman Builder Punch! It's so cute--can't wait to make my gift tags with it. For this project I used the coordinating Snowman Season bundle with the Let it Snow specialty glittered papers. It was a shortcut to super cute!
Here's some simple instructions for the gift card holder. I am going to use this idea year-round, I'm sure.
- Base cardstock: 4.25 x 5.5 inches (fits regular medium envelope)
- Whisper White cardstock: 7.75 x 5 inches
- Score at 2.25 and 6 inches on the long side
- Pattered paper: 4.75 x 1.5 inches (for the smaller flap)
- Adhere the back of the Whisper White to the card base.
- Fold up the smaller flap and secure the sides ONLY with strong adhesive.
- Stamp and decorate as desired!
I hope you find this project useful for your holiday gifting to co-workers, neighbors, friends and family. Happy Christmas Creating!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.