it's NOT too late to make all your Christmas cards for the year! This is a one-layer card yet a real wow.
Instructions for "Snowy Mountain" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Snowfront, Light & Peace (sentiment)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Shimmery Crystal Effects, Dazzlin' Diamonds Glitter
- Start with a Whisper White card base of 5.5 by 8.8 inches. Fold in half.
- Stamp the mountain peak image in the upper center of the card in Balmy Blue ink.
- Stamp the evergreen tree/hill images on either side at the base of the mountain, in Shaded Spruce ink.
- Stamp more individual trees randomly around the edges of the lower half of card.
- Stamp the lake in Balmy Blue ink between the trees. Stamp the "river" image here and there to simulate snow drifts.
- Stamp the cabin and deer in Crumb Cake ink.
- Add a thin line of Crystal Effects to the hills, banks and cabin roof. Sprinkle with glitter and shake off excess.
- Allow card to dry. Stamp inside the card and on the envelope to match!
If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!