Ahhhh! I am so excited to show off what I made with the first box from my new club, My Layout Library. Each box is a Suite Sampler, meaning it's coordinated around a specific suite or bundle from Stampin' Up and contains everything you can think of to accessorize with it.
Each month I use the box contents to create about 15 projects, both cards and pages, to show what you can do with a well-designed, color coordinated box. We have a Facebook community where everyone can post what they made with the box, too. You should join us--it's really fun!
Our first month was January 2020 and the featured suite was From My Heart. I won't do this every time, but here's an itemized list of what was in this box, just to give you an idea of how generous it is. My goal is to give people the MOST bang for their buck out there!
- 1/2 pack of From the Heart patterned papers
- Whisper White 12x12 cardstock
- Real Red 12x12 and 8.5 x 8.5 cardstock
- Basic Black 8.5 x 11 cardstock
- Flirty Flamingo 8.5 x 11 cardstock
- Silver Foil Paper 12 x 6
- Red Glimmer Paper 4 x 4
- Card bases Thick Whisper White
- Whisper White medium envelopes
- 6x6 embossing paste polka dot Whisper White
- Stamped handmade “page candy” tag
- Skinny Real Red Ribbon
- Dotted Whisper White Ribbon
- White and Silver twine
- Heart Punches, various materials
- Flirty Flamingo and Real Red Heart Doilies
- From The Heart Faceted Dots
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Basic Adhesive Pearls
- Mercury Glass Acetate sample
- Gusseted printed treat bags (3)
- Three die-cut headlines, various materials
- Five die-cut Whisper White journaling boxes
- Glimmer Red arrow punches, Silver Foil tab punches
Doesn't that sound like just too much fun? I'm a Valentine baby, so I really enjoyed curating that particular box.
I'm working on the February box this week. The featured suite is Honey Bee from the spring mini catalog, and each box will have an entire pack of Golden Honey specialty gold-foil embossed 12x12 paper!!! The trims I have planned for this one are scrumptious. So plan ahead, and let me know if I can get an invoice started for you. It's only $27 a month!
I originally planned these box subscriptions for scrapbookers, but so many cardmakers were asking about it that I decided there really isn't any reason not to let as many people as possible enjoy getting a fabulous goodie box every month, right?
SO you'll see in my samples that I show ways to use the page candy and headlines on more than one project style. For instance, the "love" headline is used on a layout in the photo below, and on the wedding card above in a totally different way.
I hope you've enjoyed a sneak peek into what it might be like to join My Layout Library with the optional monthly Suite Sampler box. For complete details on what's included in My Layout Library and what your options are for subscribing, click here!
I hope to be sending YOU a fun Suite Sampler box soon! Then we can create with it together and share ideas. Super fun!
PS--does someone need to give you a gift? I can set up a recurring or 6-month one-time My Layout Library invoice to go to them. Just have them email me at Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com to start it up!