I've got a very special new password-protected site, and you're going to want to become part of the membership list!
For years now I've wanted to open a one-stop shop for all the papercrafting ideas you can think up, faithful to my "real-life papercrafting motto in keeping things practical but pretty. It's here! And both cardmakers and scrapbooks fans are going to LOVE it.
NEW! Get access to My Layout Library for just $9 billed monthly.
- Cheat Sheets Collections 1-24+
- Volumes 1-6 Scrapbooker's One-Sheet Wonders
- Cardmaking One-Sheet Wonders
- Color Combining resources and stamping recipes
- Common Cuts for Cardmakers 101, 102 and 103
- 52+ Scrapper's Sketches of the Week
- Bundle Focus classes from Stampin' Up
- Free Printables for Sale-A-Bration sets
- 20+ One-Sheet Wonders for cardmakers!
- card "recipes" from each new Stampin' Up catalog
- plus new resources added every month!
OR subscribe to get my monthly Suite Sampler box with everything you need to create pages and cards coordinated by color and style, PLUS free access to My Layout Library for just $29 & 6.95 shipping monthly.
- based around one of Stampin' Up's current product suites
- theme announced in advance so you know what's coming up
- contains 12x12 paper and cardstock, plus 8.5x11 coordinating sheets
- additional card bases and envelopes
- die cuts, headlines, embellishments, ribbon, twine and more all provided
- more than a dozen page and card inspiration ideas in a special private gallery
- mails after the 15th each month.
Cancel at any time, but check it out! I hope you will. I've spent a lot of time getting this site ready for you and I'm loving the rumble of excitement in the background. Email me with your choice of My Layout Library membership--with or without the box of Suite Sampler goodies--and then watch for the invoice to arrive to start the adventure!
Yes I want to sign up for the layout Library monthly for $7.00.
Posted by: Diane W Garland | 01/15/2020 at 08:14 AM
I can not seem to locate where to sign up for your monthly Layout Library Club. Could you please direct me?!
Posted by: Jacqueline | 01/29/2020 at 07:09 PM
Hi Lyssa! Your box looks FABULOUS! Could you give me an idea of how many card bases/envelopes would usually be included? And are pieces stamped as in the samples? Thank you!
Posted by: Valli Henley | 01/30/2020 at 03:09 PM
I would like to subscribe to the monthly Suite Sampler box. Thanks!
Posted by: Laura Theaker | 05/26/2020 at 06:03 PM
Hi, Lyssa. Is it possible to get just one month of the suite sampler box? If so, I am interested in getting the September box. Thank you very much. Janice Eastes
Posted by: Janice Eastes | 08/11/2020 at 11:01 AM
I can't seem to find a link to sign up for the Suite Sampler Box; I'm very interested!
Posted by: Anita Beisel | 09/22/2020 at 01:24 PM