Instructions for "Rainy Day Cow" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Over the Moon
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Cardstock: Whisper White notecards and envelopes
Paper: Pleased as Punch limited-edition Spring Coordination
Accessories: Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Blends Markers: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green
- Cut a strip of 1.5 x 5 inch patterned paper and adhere vertically on notecard front about half an inch from the left hand side.
- On scratch Whisper White cardstock, stamp the cow image in Tuxedo Black ink.
- On the notecard, next to the patterned strip, stamp the saying in Tuxedo Black ink about an inch up from the bottom right corner.
- Color the cow image with Stampin' Blends markers.
- Cut out the cow image and adhere to card as shown, using dimensionals.
- Sprinkle a couple of rhinestones upper left and lower right to embellish.
- Stamp inside the note card and on the envelope to match!
If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!