The end of April marks 15 years with Stampin' Up for me, and it's a natural time for reflection. I have ZERO regrets about getting that Starter Kit and the amazing journey it has taken me on since that point! Just for fun today I thought I'd share 15 reasons I absolutely adore being a Stampin' Up demonstrator.
- all the product I can get my hands on.... and
- ...all of it discounted and lots of it free!
- really good, fair compensation plan and honest company
- I am excited to get out of bed every morning and reluctant to go to bed each night!
- ability to donate to worthy causes and ministries I support
- fantastic team of over 100 amazing ladies I am so proud to mentor
- extra cash bonuses I can stretch for every year
- trips all over the world that I can earn just by sharing what I love
- opportunities to teach others a subject I am crazy about
- personal growth and skill development in tech, web design and business
- income for extra opportunities for my kids like piano lessons, Lego League, a trip to Disney, etc.
- ability to adjust my schedule when I'm unwell or need to focus on family things
- outlet for writing and graphic design skills --I'm using my Humanities degree every day!
- all of the amazingly creative, hardworking and fun stampers I have been able to meet
- my JOB is to create gorgeous things and send them out into the world to bless others. WOW!
I never like to celebrate a milestone without making sure the gratitude goes where it belongs: first to the Lord, then to my family, and then to YOU, my wonderful customer friends!
So, to celebrate YOU, I'm doing 15 days of giveaways for my 15th anniversary!
Every day from today through April 30th I will be posting a Live or a short video on my Facebook page. The FIRST order that comes in after that video or live for the day will win one of 15 different prizes AND a free month of My Layout Library! How fun is that?
Be sure to follow Song of My Heart on Facebook to see the videos and enjoy the excitement!
And thank you for being such a big part of why I love my job as a full-time Stampin' Up demonstrator. (you should join me!)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.