Ahhhh!!! I'm not quite done getting everything I wanted out of this catalog! But retirement waits for no man!
Here's the list of what is leaving the main book and won't be back next year. I know, it's hard--but think of all the room being cleared out to bring in NEW designs and patterns!
FIRST, read my BEST TIPS for strategizing your wish list if, like me, you're on a budget!
- Get your In Color ink pad refills and extra packs of cardstock first. They sell out FAST! The colors leaving us are Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Call me Clover and Lovely Lipstick.
- Buy papers, embellishments, accessories and tools next. Since we don't manufacture those ourselves, when they are gone, they're really gone.
- Save stamps for last, if you need to prioritize. Stampin' Up makes those themselves, so they'll keep making them until the end.
- BUT if you wanted a bundle--DO get it NOW, because all bundles will be "unbundled" if they make it into the next catalog. Might as well save that 10% now, right?
- Last tip: if you can't find a retiring item in the online store, then it's already sold out. Sorry!
Mini Catalog Last Chance List (now with Large Print!): Download Last Chance MINI Catalog
Main Catalog Last Chance List (now with Large Print!): Download Last Chance MAIN Catalog
PS--need blades for the old cutter? I have a couple spare packs! First come, first served.
IMPORTANT NOTES when you look at the list---
- The Stampin' Blends Markers are NOT retiring (except the 5 In Colors). They are only going to be sold in combo packs in the new catalog, so if you need to replace a couple of singles, act before June 2nd.
- Layering Ovals, Circles, Squares and the Stitched Nested Labels, Rectangles and Shapes are NOT retiring, just reconfigured with our new manufacturer.
- SNAIL adhesive IS retiring! I can't share about the replacement product yet, but it's awesome! Stay tuned!
- Stampin' Mist cleaner is being reconfigured into a new spray bottle size. It will be the same much-loved recipe.