Instructions for "Love Your Lipstick" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Dressed to Impress
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Accessories: Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Blends Markers: Flirty Flamingo light and dark combo
- Cut Whisper White card base to 8.5 x 5.5 inches (half sheet of 8.5 x 11). Fold in half to form card.
- Using Post it Notes, mask off a large, rectangular area in the center of the card.
- Stamp your sentiment all over in the rectangle, using Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Remove the Post it Notes.
- Use Tuxedo Black to stamp three lipstick images.
- Color with Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends markers.
- Adhere with dimensionals spaced evenly across the rectangle, as shown.
- Stamp inside the note card and on the envelope to match!
If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!