Now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards! Stampin' Up has come up with a quick way you can support COVID-19 assistance AND get the cute crafty sayings you need for encouraging and funny cards during this situation.
Here's a sample of some of the funny and serious quarantine sayings in this fun new printable from Stampin' Up!
- Six feet apart, but close at heart!
- I'd totally share my toilet paper with you
- I can't wait to social un-distance with you!
- Spread joy, not germs
- What a year this week has been
- Thank you Hero
- Not alone. Just apart.
- and many more!
You can use the 15-page download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Click below to make the $12 donation for the rights to use it, then print the imagery on cardstock (in black and white, OR full color) and cut it out using the Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Your friends will love it!
As part of Stampin’ Up!’s Making a Difference program, 100% of the Share Sunshine PDF Download proceeds will go to COVID-19 efforts through these organizations--your choice!
- The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund OR
- United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
- IF you prefer not to support either of those organizations, I have a free printable option Free Printable Quarantine Greetings and I suggest a $12 or more donation to the charity of your choice. Please let me know which charity your support went to!
What a great way to have some fun, get some cards in the mail AND participate in a great cause. I hope you'll join me in getting the download and sharing this link for others to do so as well. Get your Stampin' Up Shopify download now!