Instructions for "Sending Love Your Way" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Posted for You bundle with punch, $31.50
Ink: Basic Gray or Tuxedo Black Memento
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Accessories: Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Blends Markers: Old Olive, Seaside Spray, Petal Pink, So Saffron
- Cut Whisper White card base to 8.5 x 5.5 inches (half sheet of 8.5 x 11). Fold in half to form card.
- Stamp the special delivery image on the card base with a little spatter all around, using Basic Gray ink.
- Stamp three postage stamp images in Basic Gray ink on scratch Whisper White cardstock, and color.
- Punch postage stamp images out with the Rectangle Postage Punch.
- Adhere the stamp images to the cardfront as shown, using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment along the bottom edge of the card, with Basic Gray ink.
- Sprinkle a few small pearls to embellish.
- Stamp on the envelope to match!
Love practical but pretty layouts? If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.