Instructions for "Cookie Monster" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: large scallop circle punch or dies
- Cut Pacific Point card base to 8.5 x 5.5 inches (half sheet of 8.5 x 11). Fold in half to form card.
- Cut Whisper White to 4 x 5.25 inches.
- Use the scallop circle punch or dies to take a "chomp" out of the upper left edge and the lower right corner of the Whisper White.
- Stamp three cookies and the smaller parts of the saying in Early Espresso ink, as shown.
- Stamp the interior color of the cookies with Crumb Cake ink and CInnamon Cider ink, stamped off once.
- Stamp the main word of the saying in Pacific Point ink.
- Add some "crumbs' with a spatter stamp, in Crumb Cake and Cinnamon Cider inks.
- Adhere the stamped card front to the card base.
- Stamp on the envelope to match!
Love practical but pretty layouts? If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!