I created the subscription box I wished existed. Here's my impossible wish list that I never found with other companies!
- Designed for BOTH scrapbookers and cardmakers, with both 12x12 and 8.5 x 11 cardstocks.
- NOT a pre-cut kit, which limits me creatively and makes for lack of versatility.
- All color and theme-coordinated, so that pulling projects together was a no-brainer.
- Consumable, so that I wasn't contributing to an ever-growing stash.
- QUALITY products--no cheapo stuff, no flimsy paper, no 'close enough" colors.
- Fun and exciting to receive, with the LATEST colors, patterns and textures.
- INEXPENSIVE enough to be a real bargain... but...
- also flexible enough that I can skip a month or two whenever I want/need.
- LOTS of samples of both cards and pages to get inspired by each month.
- On top of all that, I wanted to know IN ADVANCE what the box was going to be based around!
Sound impossible? I wanted to have my cake and eat it, too!
Well, for the last six months, I've been curating just such a kit here at Song of My Heart Stampers! And it is going out to delighted crafters all across the United States. Cardmakers who need the occasional scrapbook page. Scrapbookers who need the occasional card. Papercrafters who love a fresh infusion of color and mojo every four weeks. And anyone who enjoys quality Stampin' Up supplies and color coordination.
I hope you'll take a couple minutes to watch me unbox the July 2020 Suite Sampler and share what I made with it. Then email me to sign up for a box full of fun every month! One that you won't be able to resist opening immediately.