If you love making and sending cards, being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is pretty much a perfect fit for you!
Here's some ways that demonstrators I know are using their art as a ministry to others and a force for good in their communities.
- card ministries at church
- shut-in encouragement
- prayer ministries
- M.O.P.S. meetings
- missionaries around the world
- Honor Flight mail call
- Humane Society adoption thank yous
- nursing home holiday cards
- Police, Firefighter and EMT appreciation
- Ronald McDonald House craft projects
- low-income area school art classes
- Homeschool projects
- Alzheimer's care scrapbooks
- baskets for silent auctions
- Adoption or awareness fundraisers
- developing an extra income stream for families
There are SO many ways to give back when you're a cardmaker. Multiply that talent by ten when you become a demonstrator and learn to teach others how to make cards! You might literally find your purpose in life is cardmaking for a special cause, or sharing creative empowerment with women in need of potential and fulfillment.
I LOVE what I do. I'm proud of what I've done over the last 15 years, and I would count it an honor to share your own stampin' adventure, whether it's a side hobby or a full-fledged business.