Got some ink on my newest stamps last week--I had to have Christmas Means More when I saw the movie-inspired sayings in it! I didn't really NEED any more holiday stamps, but I am going to at least stamp them on my envelopes just for fun, if nothing else.
I made a kid-friendly version that can be done as a fun holiday activity for the whole family! Mom can cut the cardstock, Dad can stamp the stockings, and the kids can color a different stocking for every member of the family. How fun is that?
Ready to plan ahead for Christmas fun? Here's what you'll need to order to make your family Christmas cardmaking event a blast!
Click any link to shop with Lyssa!
- Christmas Means More Photopolymer Stamp Set  (sentiment)
- Tag Buffet Photopolymer Stamp Set  (stocking image)
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  cut to 4 x 5.25 inches
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  cut to 5.5. x 8.5 inches
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Magenta Madness Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Clear Block D 
- Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
Sub in any fun Christmas colors or the more traditional red and green if you like--there's no wrong way to make a family Christmas card!Be sure to date the back--it will be fun to look at years later.
This year it's more important than ever to stay in touch with friends and family isolated across the country. Combine that with an evening or two of fun creative time with kids of any age, and you have a BIG win. YAY, Mom!