There's not very many papercrafting tasks as satisfying as finishing a big stack of notecards and knowing you're set for the month! That's how I felt when I tied the last twine knot on 16 of these simple Beautiful Autumn cards and tucked them into the organizer that sits right out on my desk so I can grab one in the moment.
These were so simple to make, with the help of the Autumn Punch Pack, and so economical, with just one package of cardstock, that I had to share! All you do is stamp the longer stems in an L-shape in the corner, then layer some of the leaf punches over the top, and add a sentiment. Easy!
Ready to recreate these cards at home? Here's what you'll need:
- Beautiful Autumn Bundle with Autumn punch pack 
- Beautiful Autumn Photopolymer Stamp Set (alone) 
- Autumn Punch Pack (alone) 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock 
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Bumblebee Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Linen Thread 
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes 
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals 
Autumn is my FAVORITE season! I am loving the cooler nights and smiled yesterday to see the yellow tinge to our big front maple. The colors of fall are are just so gorgeous, I could cheerfully play with them year-round. What's your favorite time of year? Are those your favorite colors to stamp with, too?