Instructions for "Autumn Apple" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Harvest Hellos
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Paper: Plaid Tidings 6x6 stack, In Color 6x6 stack
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Rectangular Postage Punch, rhinestones, Linen Thread, White Chalk Marker, Dimensionals
- Cut Crumb Cake card base 5.5 x 8.5 inches and fold in half.
- Cut Old Olive to 3 x 4.25 inches and adhere centered on card base.
- Punch out three patterned papers with the postage punch and adhere.
- Stamp the apple body in Real Red ink on Real Red cardstock and punch out.
- Stamp and punch out the stem and leaf from Early Espresso and Old Olive
- Adhere the apple, stem and leaf with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso and trim or die-cut into rectangle; adhere.
- Color rhinestones with Stampin' Blends to match, if desired, and sprinkle on card.
Love practical but pretty layouts? If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.