Instructions for "Plaid Roses" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Fancy Phrases
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Plaid Tidings 6x6 stack
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Merry Merlot
Coloring: Light Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends marker
- Cut Smoky Slate card base 5.5 x 8.5 inches and fold in half.
- Cut Plaid Tidings paper to 4 x 5.25 inches and adhere.
- Cut Merry Merlot cardstock to 4.25 x 1 inch and adhere.
- Cut Whisper White to 2 x 4.25 inches and punch top end.
- Stamp flowers on lower right of tag and sentiment on upper left.
- Color flowers with the Light Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends marker.
- Adhere tag to card base with dimensionals, as shown.
- Add baker's twine bow and sequins to tag to embellish.
Love practical but pretty layouts? If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!