So just before Christmas this year I realized I needed to make about 30 more holiday cards, right? SO what did I do?
I sat down during one of the precious remaining free afternoons in December and
Because.... because. Sometimes you gotta make that one card that's rattling around in your head, you know?
And it IS super cute, amiright? And as long as the other 30 got postmarked by December 24th it all turned out ok in the end. No harm no foul.
Here's some tips in case you decide to recreate this Cookies for Santa card!
- I used the Nothing Better Than stamp set (for the cookies and "cookies")
- Sweetest Time stamp set (retiring) for the saying and candy cane
- Rectangle Postage Punch and Silver Foil for the cookie plate
- Oval punch with one end cut flat, Seaside Spray marker for the glass of "milk"
- Timeless Label punch for the cookie jar, sponged with brown
- patterned paper from the Plaid Tidings 6x6 pack (sold out, sorry!)
Do you love punch art? I don't do it very often, but every card I've collected over the years that has a cool punch trick is in the Punch Art Projects category of this blog, just waiting for you to try it! Please pin, like and share with others. Thanks!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.