I've got a great little gift box that's perfect for 6-10 handmade cards and envelopes. Your friends and co-workers will LOVE receiving such a thoughtful and USEFUL gift! Grab your prettiest papers and a couple sheets of coordinating cardstock, and let's play!
- 1 piece 8.5 x 9 inches cardstock, score at 1, 2, 6.5 and 7.5 inches on the long side and 2 & 3 inches on the short side (body of box)
- 1 piece 2 x 5.25 inches cardstock, score at 1/4 inch from both ends (envelope holder)
- 1 piece 4.5 x 8.5 inches cardstock, score at 5 & 6 on the long side (flap and lid)
- Patterned paper 4.25 b 4.75 inches, cut two (inside and outside flap)
- Patterned paper 1.75 x 4.25 inches, cut 2 (small panels inside)
- Patterned paper 4.25 x 5.75 inches (back panel, if desired)
Enjoy video tutorials? check out my channel of nothing but stampin' videos at Vimeo! And if you prefer live demos (and bloopers!!) be sure to follow Song of My Heart on Facebook. Thanks for watching and sharing!