Wait until you see this baby in action! It looks like a normal card, but when you open it the gift card stands up by itself! And it's all thanks to some EASY scores in just the right places. Let's learn to make it together!
To begin, you'll need:
- a 12 x 5.5 inch piece of double-sided patterned paper
- Simply Scored or your Paper Trimmer with a scoring blade
- Tear & Tape or other strong adhesive
- a 3.75 x 5.25 inch piece of Basic White cardstock
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamps and ink plus dies or punches to decorate
- a gift card!
Isn't that just so fun? And it works with any paper for any occasion--weddings, baby showers, party invitations, etc. AND it fits inside a regular medium envelope to boot.
Here's a square cardstock version of this card I made years ago.... pardon the video production quality, or shall I say lack thereof!
Plus, the possibilities for pop-up elements are pretty much endless. How would Grandma like being greeted by a pop-up picture of her grandbaby? Or a little row of tulips? Oh yeah--time to go play in the stamp room! Have fun!