We're sooo ready to party in the new studio! Hope you can join us for one of these November 2021-January 2022 events! We have been working on installing tech in the classroom as as of this week we now have internet-enabled HDTV and free wifi to add to our comfy craft space. Email me to rent the studio for your own private event or party!
- Saturday, November 27th 10am-10pm All Day Scrapbooking Crop ($30 includes swag bag and 1/2 table space, plus 10 sheets of 12x12 cardstock. Box lunch catered by Subway, dinner on your own. Space limit 12. RSVP by 11/24.
- Monday, November 29th: 7-9 p.m. Advent Calendar Class ($30, includes customizable project kit plus filler ideas.) Make an adorable heirloom calendar you’ll use for years. RSVP by 11/26. Mail or take-home version available.
- Wednesday, December 1st: 10am-12pm Coffee & a Card. Bring in a coffee or receipt from one of our local coffee houses and help us make Christmas cards for our local nursing home communities. No RSVP necessary.
- Thursday, December 2nd: 7-9 p.m. Custom Christmas Gift Card Holders. Sign up for the number of holiday gift card holders you need to cover your kids’ school, sports and music instructors, your beautician, the postal worker and more! $2 each, minimum four required. RSVP by 11/30.
******************December 3rd-29th we are closed for Phase Two of our remodeling!********
- Thursday, Dec 30th: 7-9 pm Sympathy Card Class. Make 4 meaningful & classy condolences to comfort friends in time of need. $12 or free with a $35 Stampin’ Up order. RSVP by 12/24.
- Saturday, Jan. 1st: 1-3 pm Kids Class: Christmas Thank You Cards Make showing gratitude something they love to do! $10 each, they will make 6 easy cards and get a fun take home kit included. RSVP by 12/24. Ages 12 & Under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Saturday, Jan. 8th: 10am-2pm Birthday Bash Card Buffet Make as many as you need and be set for the entire year’s worth of birthdays! $10 for the first five cards; $1 for every card thereafter (no limits!) All kinds of different cards for all ages. RSVP by 1/2. Gifts, games and prizes!
- Friday, Jan 14th: 7-9 pm Fancy Folds Class Session #1. Learn four fun card fold designs to WOW your recipients. Get familiar with the Simply Scored board and how to make professional cuts and scores. Includes free paper pack to take home. $20. RSVP by 1/8.
- Saturday, Jan 15th: 10am -12pm Fancy Folds Class Session #2. Learn four fun card fold designs to WOW your recipients. Get familiar with the Simply Scored board and how to make professional cuts and scores. Includes free paper pack to take home. $20. RSVP by 1/8.
- Monday, Jan 17th: 6:30-8:30 p.m. Cards Thru the Calendar Club #1 Make 12 cards (four each of three designs) for upcoming spring holidays. $20, includes envelopes. RSVP by 1/14.
- Tuesday, Jan 18th: 6:30-8:30 p.m. Cards Thru the Calendar Club #2 Make 12 cards (four each of three designs) for upcoming spring holidays. $20, includes envelopes. RSVP by 1/14.
- Jan. 28-30th: Scrappin’ "Sleepover!" Set up Friday & come and go and create all weekend through Sunday afternoon. Go home at night to get a good sleep in your own bed. Coffee, water and snacks provided. Swag bag, cardstock allowance and a free project included. $30 RSVP saves your half table for the entire weekend!
The studio is open during schedule class hours to pop in and shop, place orders and browse the latest additions to the card racks. Other times by appointment only. My schedule as a mom taxi is just too inconsistent to have regular hours right now. Thanks for understanding!
TO RSVP: Lyssa@songofmyheartstudios.com