How I love the sight and sound of a studio filled with happy stampers!Hope to see you at the Studio soon. Here's what's happening in May!
Print the flyer here: Download May 2022 calendar SOMH studio
ARE YOU LOCAL? Please sign up for my mailing list if you live within driving distance of Watertown, WI! http://eepurl.com/hKx04D
- NEW in May! Quilting Classes & Labs with professional designer and author Chris Lynn Kirsch from www.chrisquilts.net. To RSVP or for more information on her classes, contact 262-719-5018
- Wed, May 4th: Coffee & A Card. Come enjoy a cuppa and make a free card for a WI veteran attending an Honor Flight this summer.
- Sat, May 14th: Open Studio 9a.m.-6p.m. Bring your own projects and spread out to work in good lighting and great company. Use of my inks, tools, punches, and die-cutting machines included. Adults only. $5 donation suggested.
- Mon, May 16th: Cards Thru the Calendar Club Session #1 Make 12 cards for upcoming spring holidays, 3 each of 4 designs. $20 per person, includes envelopes. RSVP please.
- Tues, May 17th: 6:30-8:30 p.m. Cards Thru the Calendar Club Session #2 RSVP please.
- Wed, May 25th: Coffee & A Card. Come enjoy a cuppa and make a free card for someone deserving in our community.
- Thurs, May 26th: Tweens & Teens Card Buffet. Make as many as you need of 8 different options for “hard to stamp for” older kids. $2 each, $10 minimum per person. RSVP 5/25.
Are you an artisan or crafter looking for a space to hold classes of your own? Or maybe you just need a place to comfortably host a baby shower or club meeting. The Studio is available for private parties at a VERY low rate--contact me for details!
Here's a few of our amenities:
- large classroom with fun, creative decor
- LOTS of bright light and big windows
- 22 padded chairs with washable covers
- 4 8-foot tables, 1 6-foot and 1 4-foot available
- WiFi enabled big screen TV and internet
- Keurig coffee/tea station and drinks refrigerator
- right off Main Street, with plenty of parking
- please note we are not 100% handicap accessible.