My friend Linda sent me a lovely card with a great layout, so I grabbed my ruler and learned to make it myself! I chose Orchid Oasis for the cardstock, ink pad, glimmer paper, patterned paper, and even the embellishments! I love it when everything matches.
Here's the measurements, and below is the supply list so you can save time and make this pretty design, too!
* Orchid Oasis cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 inches card base, plus scrap for circle
* Basic White cardstock 4 x 5.25 inches (2), plus scraps
* Orchid Oasis Glimmer Paper, 1 x 3.5 inches
* Patterned paper #1, 2.75 x 3.5 inches
* Patterned paper #2, 1.5 x 3 and 7/8ths inches
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.