I hope you'll take the chance to visit my downtown studio location in 2023! The address is 104 South Fourth Street, Watertown, WI 53094. I would love to take you on a little tour of my happy place any time! We can schedule a play date and have a ball.
THANK YOU for your patience as I recover from my fall back on December 3rd. I still need to take January a little slower as my days will be filled with physical therapy, but we should be back up to full speed in February. I'm READY for fun!!!
- Monday/Tuesday, January 16-17: Calendar Club. Choose a night to make 12 handmade cards, 3 each of 4 designs for upcoming spring holidays plus everyday cards to fill your box. $20, includes envelopes. Bring your own adhesive or purchase here. RSVP by 1/13, subject to space. 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 20: Rainbow of Thanks kit class. Makes 9 cards and envelopes with a watercolor theme. RSVP by 1/10. $15 per person. 6:30-8:30 p.m. NO previous crafting experience necessary!!!
- Saturday, Jan 21st: Adults only OPEN STAMP DAY: come and create whatever your heart desires using your papers and my inks, stamps, dies, punches and more! $10 fee includes one assortment pack of 8.5x11 cardstock of choice. Open from 10 to 4 p.m. please RSVP by Friday the 19th. This day includes free design help from Lyssa!!!
- Saturday, January 28th: Downtown Open House! Drop in and pick up one-of-a-kind gifts and goodies at participating businesses between 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. FREE Make N’ Take card and envelope! All Paper Pumpkin kits 1/2 off. Check out my Christmas clearance rack!!
- Friday, February 3rd: Stampin’ BINGO NIGHT! Back by popular demand. Stamp several cute & easy projects with new Spring Mini Catalog goodies between games. Lots of prizes for stampers and non-stampers alike! 6:30-9:30pm
- Embellish is open for shopping during any class time, and otherwise by appointment only.
What classes would YOU like to see at Embellish? I want my studio space to be THE place people go for creativity in the Watertown area. Let me know what hobbies you'd be interested in learning more about or just gathering to craft with like-minded new friends.
Now's the time if you've been thinking about starting a knitting circle or a quilting bee! Maybe a book club or a rock painting night? Anything from cake decorating to papermaking, macrame to soapmaking is open to discussion. If your club needs a space, I'm more than happy to give you a regular warm and sunny location with plenty of parking in a great spot downtown. Let's chat!