Up for the challenge? Song of My Heart is hosting a business-boosting boot camp through Facebook during January 2022! For four weeks we'll focus on a small but vital task each day. At the end of the month you'll have done 30 things to boost your business!
The free graphics, goal-tracking worksheets and organizational handouts included will continue to benefit your business long into the future. This is just what you need to break out of the doldrums and get ahead of the game!
Sale-A-Bration will be a shot in the arm, and we can head into the spring season (and new catalogs!) with fresh enthusiasm and organization.
Enjoy the company and encouragement of fellow demonstrators as we work our way through the challenges and share the results. Success follows where you focus!
- $39 per participant or $150 per team (up to 6 participants)
- Begins January 1st and ends January 31st, 2022
- Some advice may not apply to all markets
- Demonstrators of any title or tenure welcome!
- Must have a personal account on Facebook in order to participate
- Must be an active Stampin' Up demonstrator in good standing
- Willing to earnestly participate with a positive mindset
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Payment accepted through PayPal only. You can use the link below EVEN IF you do not have a PayPal account.
- Send the $39 OR the $150 fee to http://paypal.me/songofmyheart *with your name and the email address you use for Facebook in the subject line * ***This is important***please MAKE SURE you include name and email or I can't invite you to join.
- You will receive an invitation to join the challenge group via email. If you don't get it by the 1st, please reach out.
- If you are registering for your team, please send an email with the email addresses of all of them including yourself so that they can be added to the Facebook challenge group. Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
- Your email addresses will not be used for any other purpose besides the emails for this boot camp. I don't spam!
I'm so looking forward to a systematized shot in the arm this spring! I hope you can join us for the fun upping our social media game in 2022. Best wishes on your Stampin' Up business and a balanced and lovely life as your own boss.