Here's something to smile about... the Spring 2023 mini catalog from Stampin' Up came out today! Now THAT'S a happy new year!
I hope you've already received your copy of the pretty purple book in the mail, but if not, drop me a line and I'll send you one for free! You can also view it below, but before you get distracted drooling over all the goodies, here's some TOP TIPS for making the most of your first order of 2023!
I'm in love with all of it! But if like me, you're on a crafty budget and ya gotta pace yourself, girl, I got you.
- stamps first. Make your list, then rank your top three in order of priority. Put the first one at the top of your list and add the others if you can swing it. Save one you'll only get if you wind up getting free hostess benefits!
- paper and ink next. Gotta have something to stamp with and on! I suggest sticking to one color family plus neutrals. That way you know all your colors will coordinate with each other in intensity and shade.
- accessories after that. You have the basics, so now you'll want layers like dies, punches, or embossing folders; they add texture and life to layers simply and easily.
- embellishments forever. Jewelry finishes off your outfit. You're not done until you've put a little blingy "cherry" on top of that creation! Choose simple sparkles in packs that coordinate with the colors and papers you picked.
- still got some squeeze? Consider dimensional dots, glitter pen, sponge brushes or some metallic foils to take things up a notch!
Don't forget, in January you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and papers with every $50 spent. Your choice! Get the skinny on the sale here. Now that's a fantastic reason to smile all the way to your online shopping cart. See you in the store!
Questions? Happy to talk shop any time! Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com