Save the date! All day Saturday, April 23rd, 2022, my local Stampin' Up demonstrator team will be holding four sessions of stamp camp to create 1,000 cards for veterans going on the spring Honor Flights to Washington D.C. for a day of honoring and visiting their memorials. During the flight home, they receive a "Mail Call," and it is our goal that every single Wisconsin vet gets a handmade card with a heartfelt, hand-written message inside.
We are excited that Honor Flights have resumed after a long pandemic hiatus, and we can continue our team's chosen service project once again!
We are in need of stampers! Help us hit 1,000 cards in these ways:
- There will be three sessions of stamping each continuously throughout the day
- sign up for a shift from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 1-5 p.m., and 5-9 p.m.
- all cards are predesigned and pre-cut, ready to stamp and assemble
- please bring your own adhesive (thank you for donating!)
- bring Honor Flight cards you made at home along to add to the count!
- NOT LOCAL? You can still donate funds, snacks, auction items or handmade cards!
****REGISTRATION OPEN NOW **
Aside from stamping hundreds of cards, we're also raising money the super FUN way--raffles, games, and a HUGE silent auction! We have quilts, Stampin' Up baskets, gift certificates and more. All proceeds from the day's sales and auction will go to fund the costs for companions to accompany their veterans as their helper for the day.
Stampin' Up has generously donated $1,000+ worth of cardmaking supplies and funded EIGHT veteran's flights already through the Make A Difference program with Lyssa as a Heart of Stampin' Up award recipient! We are excited to see the final total of what we will be able to present to Badger Honor Flight of Madison at their meeting in May.
Will you come and help us hit our goal? I hope so! If you can't stay to stamp, come and check out the auction, sale and raffle fun--it's not to be missed. Hope to see your name pop up in registration!