*****NOTE: this camp is full, sorry! I will offer it again in the fall of 2020.*****
Ready to resurrect your newsletter game? I'm thrilled to announce the third session of this boot popular camp.
It's time to turn this "chore" into the powerhouse sales it can be. There is no reason to feel like creating a newsletter is akin to visiting the dentist. Your newsletter is your chance to share your excitement and what you're learning with your stamping friends--and it should be contagious!
Turn your weekly email communication into a fun and interesting format with valuable content for your customers. Your newsletter will actually be opened instead of going straight to trash. You'll be excited to send it out each week. And you'll love seeing an undeniable weekly bounce in sales and interaction!
BONUS! Proceeds from this camp session are going to help fund my brother's family's double adoption. When you decide to take this training, you'll be helping two little boys find their forever family. Read their story here.
During this two-week intensive training January 6th-17th, 2020, we'll discuss:
- WHY you need a newsletter and why they work
- Who to target and where to place your sign up forms
- When to send --and how often to send-- newsletter updates
- How to set up a customized, branded template you can reuse over and over
- Where to find and generate art work, graphics and photos to fill it
- How to generate exciting content when you don't have much news to share
- Where to link everything to your DBWS for optimized ordering
- How to set up a "lead magnet" to pique interest
- What NOT to include in your newsletters
- How to keep your newsletters going out consistently
Our two weeks will be JAM-PACKED full of information including "best practices" that won't ever change even if you switch providers or services. I am so looking forward to helping you revolutionize what you've already got, or set up for what you want to build.
Recommended but not required to join:
- Business email address (as opposed to a family address)
- TAMS Pro account at www.thesearemystamps.com
- DWBS subscription from Stampin' Up
- Newsletter service such as Mailchimp (all step-by step instructions will be for MailChimp only)
The boot camp will be MOST effective if you have some or all of those four things set up already. If you have questions or don't know what some of these are, just wait and we'll get you sorted during the boot camp.
The cost for this camp is $59.00 per person and includes a one-on-one critique of your newsletter with unique design and exclusive content advice (completely confidential.) Your first newsletter of the "new year, new you" will go out by the end of January! Start the New Year as you intend to go on, and do it with the encouragement of positive demonstrator friends all working together towards the same goal.
- $59 per participant (proceeds from this camp are going to my brother's double adoption fund!)
- Begins January 6th, 2020. Training last two weeks; group will stay open an additional week for help.
- The training consists of a reading challenge and an activity challenge every day.
- Some advice may not apply to all markets.
- Demonstrators of any title or tenure welcome!
- Must have a personal account on Facebook in order to participate
- Must be an active Stampin' Up demonstrator in good standing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Register: *****NOTE: this camp is full, sorry! I will offer it again in the fall of 2020.*****
- Payment accepted through PayPal only. You can use the link below EVEN IF you do not have a PayPal account.
- Send fee to http://paypal.me/songofmyheart ****with the email address you want me to use in the subject line****
- You will receive email confirmation within 72 hours. If you do not receive an invitation after the 72 hour mark, please reach out: Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
- Please check to make sure your Facebook settings allow you to be invited to groups.
- Your email addresses will not be used for any other purpose besides joining the Facebook challenge group.
- Space is limited to 20 to ensure every participant gets my best personal attention.
Best wishes on a bountiful business and a balanced job-hobby you absolutely love!