Instructions for "Three Strips" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Paper: A Flower for Every Season 6x6 stack
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray
Accessories: dimensionals, Blue Adhesive Gems, Well-Written dies, Adhesive Sheets
- Cut Thick Whisper White card base 5.5 x 8.5 inches, score at 4.25 inches, and fold in half.
- Cut Misty Moonlight to 4 x 5.25 inches and adhere.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock to 3.75 x 5 inches and adhere to cardbase.
- Cut three one by four inch strips of patterned paper. Tear bottom ends.
- Adhere one strip in the center of the card, then one on either side of it.
- Die cut desired word or phrase from Whisper White with Adhesive Sheet added to the back.
- Adhere word or phrase to a Seaside Spray piece about 1 x 3.25 inches.
- Attach word piece over the three strips near the torn bottom edges.
- Embellish with faceted gems in the upper right corner.
Love practical but pretty layouts? If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!