Instructions for "Red Toile" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Fancy Phrases
Inks: Real Red
Cardstock: Basic White, Real Red
Accessories: Glue Dots, Linen Thread, Forever Flourishing dies
- Cut Basic White card base to 5.5 x 8.5 inches, score at 4.25 inches, and fold in half.
- Cut Real Red cardstock to 5.25 x 4 inches. Adhere to card base.
- Cut Basic White to 5 x 3.75 inches.
- Stamp the large floral image in Real Red ink all over the Basic White background, starting in the center and working your way out and off the edges.
- Adhere the stamped background piece to the card base with equal margins on all sides.
- Cut Basic White to 3.75 x 1.25 inches and stamp desired saying on right hand side.
- Adhere sentiment to background, about 1.5 inches down from top edge.
- Die-cut or punch a large leaf image from Real Red cardstock.
- Adhere leaf with a double bow of Linen Thread to the left of the sentiment strip.
Love practical but pretty layouts? If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!