Quick tips to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible:
- Sale-A-Bration rewards are calculated on the total BEFORE shipping and tax
- Most SAB choices are free with $50 spent, but there's some BIG stuff free with $100 spent.
- There's no limit to the number of rewards you can earn in a single order! Knock yourself out.
- There's no limit to the SAB rewards you choose. Pick out duplicates if you want! Great for gifts.
- There's no additional shipping or tax on the free item(s) you earn. Whoo hoo!
- Hostess rewards start at just $150. Have your own party by yourself or with a friend!
- The free Punch Party set is added automatically to any order that crosses $300. It's sooo cute!
- Need it ASAP? Choose expedited shipping at checkout and get it in just 2 days! WOW!
Sale-A-Bration is also the time to get those bigger-ticket items you've been eyeing! The new Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine would earn you two free choices during Sale-A-Bration.The Clear Block bundle is the perfect gift to yourself. Or the Stamparatus, which really is as amazing as everyone says it is!
Here's some way-too-quick ways to get to the total you need so you can pick out the Sale-A-Bration freebies you want!
Click any link to go see details & shop with Lyssa!
INSIDER TIP: do what a lot of us demonstrators do and order a 12-month pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription every year during Sale-A-Bration and get FOUR free reward choices at once! Did you know that prepaid subscriptions also count for hostess benefits? So you can add them to your order and have yourself a little book party!
Earn Sale-A-Bration rewards on Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin monthly craft kits by mail:
It's also the BEST time of year to join Stampin' Up! Right now there's a glorious paper 6x6 pack with every single color in the four color families plus the most current In Colors (200 sheets total) added to the Starter Kit for free during Sale-A-Bration. A truly fantastic deal! http://bit.ly/joinSUnow
Sale-A-Bration 2021 ends February 28th! It's time to look at our wishlists and make some decisions.
Happy last-minute shopping, friends!